Sunday, July 13, 2008

We got to spend all day Saturday fishing! I haven't been fishing for several years, but Justin's sister and her husband have a fishing boat and invited us to come along. We spent nine hours sitting in that boat cruising around Strawberry Lake. My face is incredibly sunburnt. I woke up this morning and looked in the mirror.... I look like an Indian. A sunburnt Indian. 



I just realized I've been tagged! So, Here goes:

All Good Things Come in 3's

3 JOYS

1- My Family. I love spending time with them!
2- The gospel of Jesus Christ
3- Chocolate Cake

3 FEARS
1- Definitely Spiders....something about all those pointy legs and fangs that really gets to me
2- Regrets 
3- Losing someone I love 

3 CURRENT OBSESSIONS/COLLECTIONS
1- Decorating :) 
2- House-buying: we're hoping it will be in the next few months!
3- reading Twilight....again (gotta refresh my memory before the 4th book comes out!)

3 SURPRISING FACTS
1- I can shop in Mandarin, climbed the Great Wall, and petted a very large Tiger
2- I am slightly OCD....towels and pillows must be laying in their correct position or it bothers my brain til I fix it 
3- I have a titanium rod in my back, but have yet to find something besides a forward roll that I can't do ;)

No comments: