Saturday, February 19, 2011

Mimic

So I read a few days ago that my baby will probably start imitating faces, noises, and expressions. I thought I would test it out.

I stuck my tongue at her. A few seconds later she stuck hers out right back at me. She got so excited. A new trick.

And guess what hasn’t gone back in her mouth since?

IMG00552-20110219-1434IMG00553-20110219-1434IMG00559-20110219-1437

I’ll probably regret it once she starts to spit. But how cute is that?

She looks so happy about it.

IMG00548-20110219-1431

 

Love these blue eyes. I’m guessing they’ll turn green pretty soon so I’d better enjoy them while they’re so bright.

IMG00523-20110219-0949

 

Have a Happy Weekend!

2 comments:

MichelleWar said...

All the photo's are cute. That's awesome that she tries to mimic you! That third picture has to be the best though. So Adorable!

Justin and Jodi said...

I love that one! I was so excited I got the full on tongue/spit and everything :D