It's got to be my favorite time of day! If we have a normal day, uninterrupted by trips or meetings, Kambri will sleep up to three hours for her nap. I get my cleaning done, and then decide what I want to do next. Yesterday I wanted to craft. I didn't really have anything I needed, but it sounded like fun, so I did something for Easter.
I've really wanted something that said this for a long time...


A quick garland so that the other side of this area matched, and voila! Naptime was over.

Did you know you could sandpaper scrapbook paper? I'd never thought of it, but something I read said to try it, and look what it does, so cool! It totally makes them look a bit more antique.
Remember that project I didn't love because it looked like I made it? I added a ribbon, and it looks much better I think.

Aw, how I love naptime! I've got some projects I'm excited to do. I'll post them when I'm done along with the link to the tutorials. yay!

I've really wanted something that said this for a long time...


A quick garland so that the other side of this area matched, and voila! Naptime was over.

Did you know you could sandpaper scrapbook paper? I'd never thought of it, but something I read said to try it, and look what it does, so cool! It totally makes them look a bit more antique.
Remember that project I didn't love because it looked like I made it? I added a ribbon, and it looks much better I think.

Aw, how I love naptime! I've got some projects I'm excited to do. I'll post them when I'm done along with the link to the tutorials. yay!


No comments:
Post a Comment