A piece of jewelry that is. Today I decided to try one of these:

They seemed easy enough. I've had it saved to do for quite a while, and I bought the little plastic crystal things the last time I was at hobby lobby for 80 cents for two. 40 Cents for this necklace, not a bad price at all.
The tutorial can be found Here.
Here's how mine turned out:

I'd say it took approximately two minutes to do. I just used modge podge to stick it on there, but be careful not to get it everywhere. I need to buy some prettier claspy things. Theirs are much better than the one I found stuck to another necklace I never wear.
And done, nice.
Kambri likes it too.

Silly Girl.



They seemed easy enough. I've had it saved to do for quite a while, and I bought the little plastic crystal things the last time I was at hobby lobby for 80 cents for two. 40 Cents for this necklace, not a bad price at all.
The tutorial can be found Here.
Here's how mine turned out:

I'd say it took approximately two minutes to do. I just used modge podge to stick it on there, but be careful not to get it everywhere. I need to buy some prettier claspy things. Theirs are much better than the one I found stuck to another necklace I never wear.
And done, nice.
Kambri likes it too.

Silly Girl.



No comments:
Post a Comment