Sunday, April 07, 2013

5 Puppies...

I never thought we'd have that many! But just this morning Summer (who was having a hard time fitting past her door anymore) had one white male, one white female, one dark brown female, one light brown male, and one tiny black male...Awww. That makes Koda and Summer's offspring 21 now, crazy.
So excited to play with this 'pack'- literally- of adorable puppies!

We've been keep track of our puppies (except the first litter unfortunately) and have some fun pics,

This was our little black male from a year ago (sparrow). What a cool looking dog he's turning out to be!

Baby sparrow in the middle
a Full grown Sugar puppy (she is now two years old)

Adorable Baby sugar

Adolescent Lilly, she'll probably look more like sugar in another year

Baby Lilly (one year ago)
Full grown Jasmine (2 1/2 years old)

baby Jasmine

Skruffy, 2 years old



Skruffy on the right
 I'm so excited to gather more pics of our puppies as they grow. I'm especially curious about the dark brown puppies we've had.


Look at all our fun litters so far!

1

2

3
4
5


No comments: