Yesterday was our Fourth anniversary....going on forever.
Amazing part is--We still like each other, in fact I would say our relationship is stronger than ever. I am a lucky lady. I've got a guy who really wants to know how I'm feeling, and who's not afraid to work things through right when they happen (even if I want him to leave me alone). He loves hugs and holding my hand, and I am often treated to delicious homemade dinners and massages. He can fix anything and is very creative at making things work, even when most people would give up. He is turning into a great daddy. He knows just what to say and never forgets to tell me he loves me. He is constantly serving others and is a great provider. I love spending hours just talking to him....though we are starting to sound an awful lot like each other.
I am very happy I chose this guy.
We made it a tradition to do temple sealings on our anniversary. Nothing better than remembering your vows, and that feeling of excitement, anticipation, and dedication.

Followed up by Texas Roadhouse & Kung Fu Panda 2.
Very nice evening indeed.

Amazing part is--We still like each other, in fact I would say our relationship is stronger than ever. I am a lucky lady. I've got a guy who really wants to know how I'm feeling, and who's not afraid to work things through right when they happen (even if I want him to leave me alone). He loves hugs and holding my hand, and I am often treated to delicious homemade dinners and massages. He can fix anything and is very creative at making things work, even when most people would give up. He is turning into a great daddy. He knows just what to say and never forgets to tell me he loves me. He is constantly serving others and is a great provider. I love spending hours just talking to him....though we are starting to sound an awful lot like each other.
I am very happy I chose this guy.
We made it a tradition to do temple sealings on our anniversary. Nothing better than remembering your vows, and that feeling of excitement, anticipation, and dedication.

Followed up by Texas Roadhouse & Kung Fu Panda 2.
Very nice evening indeed.


2 comments:
That is a really good idea for a traditon on your anniversary I think I will steal that idea from you. Happy Anniversery!
You are welcome to it. We have really enjoyed the excuse to get over there and do something we wouldn't have done otherwise :)--and Thank you!
Post a Comment