AKA: Moab.
We decided to head down to Moab for the weekend. It's been a while since I've been camping, and we have a perfectly good tent... which I'm afraid to use most of the time due to a phobia of being eaten by a bear. However, Moab has no bears that I know of and it has some pretty awesome hikes. We invited some friends and headed down on Friday.
The campground (first night)


Excited to Camp, woohoo!


Had to include a shot of our biker neighbors, this is what Moab has the most of, besides rocks.

I wish there was some way to get a picture of how awesome the stars were. There was this beautiful shot of Justin holding Kambri and pointing up, but it couldn't be done so you'll have to imagine. We also were lucky enough to see four shooting stars.

On Saturday we hiked Delicate Arch. The hike itself wasn't that bad, but boy did it get hot! We were constantly stopping to drink water or take a break in whatever shade we could find.
Getting Ready to Start

Deciding it's way too much effort to stay awake in this heat.

The Guys & Babies

See the red face & forced smile? Time for a break...

Ahhh yes, life is feeling better after a cool refreshment.

We Made it!

All of Us


We headed back to camp and hung out in the shade.


Played a little

Made some delicious tinfoil dinners and S'mores and headed to bed.
On Sunday we hit Dead Horse Point


Kambri figured out how to remind her dad who was boss. "Giddy up Da Da we ain't got all day"

Beautiful Scenery


And an awesome trip! Thanks Becca, Brady, and Baby Titan for joining us on our camping excursion!

We decided to head down to Moab for the weekend. It's been a while since I've been camping, and we have a perfectly good tent... which I'm afraid to use most of the time due to a phobia of being eaten by a bear. However, Moab has no bears that I know of and it has some pretty awesome hikes. We invited some friends and headed down on Friday.
The campground (first night)


Excited to Camp, woohoo!


Had to include a shot of our biker neighbors, this is what Moab has the most of, besides rocks.

I wish there was some way to get a picture of how awesome the stars were. There was this beautiful shot of Justin holding Kambri and pointing up, but it couldn't be done so you'll have to imagine. We also were lucky enough to see four shooting stars.

On Saturday we hiked Delicate Arch. The hike itself wasn't that bad, but boy did it get hot! We were constantly stopping to drink water or take a break in whatever shade we could find.
Getting Ready to Start

Deciding it's way too much effort to stay awake in this heat.

The Guys & Babies

See the red face & forced smile? Time for a break...

Ahhh yes, life is feeling better after a cool refreshment.

We Made it!

All of Us


We headed back to camp and hung out in the shade.


Played a little

Made some delicious tinfoil dinners and S'mores and headed to bed.
On Sunday we hit Dead Horse Point


Kambri figured out how to remind her dad who was boss. "Giddy up Da Da we ain't got all day"

Beautiful Scenery


And an awesome trip! Thanks Becca, Brady, and Baby Titan for joining us on our camping excursion!


1 comment:
I was looking though my pictures from the trip. I don't have one picture of you. Sad day, we had a blast and were supper glad you invited us!
Post a Comment